Our aim is your aim: Let’s make every square centimetre of shelf-space a more effective selling space.
The move from Shelf Ready Packaging (SRP) to Retail Ready Packaging (RRP) has placed additional demands on you, the supplier. But the right RRP will improve the availability of your product on-shelf, increase brand awareness and drive your sales.
Weedon PSC is the UK’s leading manufacturer of RRP. We have invested over £1 million in a state-of-the-art Retail Ready Packaging production line and can add real value to your business. We have BRC accreditation, ensuring the quality of our hygiene controls for the packaging of food, medical and pharmaceutical products. Through our sister company, i2i europe, we have first-hand knowledge of retailers’ requirements and how to meet them.
We have already developed RRP for numerous customers, delivering significant commercial benefits, by increasing efficiency on the production line and cutting down on transport costs.
As part of our RRP service, we offer:
- RRP support group with specific expertise in retailer RRP requirements
- artwork production and colour controls for both retailers and suppliers, to guarantee brand consistency on the shelf
- improved designs to drive down costs and reduce packaging
- high impact graphics using either super flexo or litho print
- quick to assemble, pre-glued cases to increase efficiency on your packing lines and improve your margins
- ‘easy to shop’ designs that your retail customers can open quickly, increasing availability and the sales of your products
Through our specialist Retail Ready Packaging support group, we will work with you to produce well designed and carefully planned RRP, ‘fit for purpose’ at every stage of your supply chain. This will ensure quality implementation in accordance with all retail and industry guidelines – fulfilling the targets of the ‘5 Easys’.
Click here to get in touch with our RRP support group.
Click one of the images below to view the Weedon PSC gallery of Retail Ready Packaging.
Enter your email address for your FREE download of our Retail Ready Packaging case study, ‘Shelf Ready Packaging (SRP) & Retail Ready Packaging (RRP)’ and our Group brochure.